It’s been few weeks since I have switched to IOS from android, so what are my thoughts on IOS?
- IOS is stable than android
- Not able to customize the looks and feels unlike android unless it is jail-broken
- Simple design
- Need to download apps in able to clean apps cache unlike android can easily clean cache by accessing settings
- Secured? I guess both security are the same
- Lacks of NFC,quick charge and wireless charging (maybe on iPhone 8?)
Anyway, my overall conclusion is I love the phone because it is simple and elegant though sometimes I am still looking for stuffs that I can do with android but there’s nothing I can do because both are different platforms and have different design. In the future maybe Apple will improve their products specially on hardware in which nowadays there are lots of powerful smart phone that can compete with them in the market.