For those living abroad or working abroad who wanted to watch their favorite shows from ABS-CBN that doesn’t cost much can download IWanT apps from your app store though it will not work if you are not in the Philippines. A way to watch it is using VPN where you can spoof your ip to ip in Philippines.
I was trying to search for cheap VPN service which doesn’t cost much and i found PH VPN and it only cost $1 per month and it got stable connection. I can now enjoy watching TV Patrol every evening using IwanT without lag.
I would like to share some apps that you can use in Taiwan to remit money from Taiwan to your loved ones in Philippines.
1. SET it was launched few months ago and it is powered by Western Union and King’s Town Bank. Though I haven’t tried it yet but there are lots of good feedback about it and it offer free of charge on your first remittance and only NT$99 for succeeding transactions.
2. TVIP just registered recently haven’t tried it as well, it lacks of marketing through social network site so it is less known.
3. EMQ send – I have tried it already it is quite good but the only downside is the QR code that they suppose to send takes quite some time because I have waited for about an hour. They currently have promo until end of August for zero transaction fee and will be NT$200 per transaction after the promo period.
4. EEC – it is well known cargo and remittance center and most of the migrant workers knows it.
5. FEE mobile – newly launched this September but it only have for android platform, service fee is also NT$200 but i haven’t tried it yet.
Above mentioned apps are easy to use and can remit from convenience store 7-11, family mart, hi-life and ok mart around the neighborhood. From the reviews i have read the most of the migrants trusted EEC due to its popularity amongst the migrants and also SET for the reason it is powered by western union. Most of the apps exchange rate may differ but the highest exchange rate is EMQ send.
Due to curiosity and my desire na tumubo ulit ang buhok ko (lahi kasi namin nagiging panot) sinubukan ko ang Minoxdil 5% for Men, sinubukan ko muna ang liquid type which is gawa ng Kirkland at mura din compare sa iba pa mga brands.
Sa unang buwan ay medyo ok naman at wala akong naramdaman na sinsasabi nilang pangangati pero after 1 and a half month umpisa na ang pangangati ng ulo ko at nagkaroon ng rashes at pamumula, napansin ko din na nagkaroon ng maliliit na bukol kaya nagdecide ako na subukan ang foam/mousse type baka mawala ang sobrang kati ng ulo. Bumili ulit ako ng panibagong Minoxidil which is Regaine foam 5% for Men at syempre mas mahal ito compare sa liquid. Nabasa ko sa net na wala sya ingredient na nakaka cause ng pangangati ng ulo kaya sinubukan ko.
Malaking improvement after ko gamitin ito at nabawasan rin ang pangangati pero may oras ng sobrang kati parin lalo na sa gabi pero kaya naman tiisin, sinubukan ko ito ng mahigit sa isang buwan pero parang wala ako nakikitang improvement at isa pa di gumagaling mga sugat na dulot ng una kong ginamit na liquid type kaya I decided to give up using Minoxidil. I might try using it again kapag gumaling na sugat sa ulo ko at sa palagay ko mali ang start ng paggamit ko. Maaari siguro naiwasan ang pangangati kung sa umpisa palang ginamit ko ay foam type, nagkaroon ng positive effect naman ito para sa kapatid kong babae dahil sa paninipis ng kanyang buhok. I still strongly advice na kumunsulta muna sa doctor bago gumamit nito para malaman nyo kung ito ay nakakabuti sa inyo or makakatulong sa inyo.