Recently Apple have released a major update IOS 11.3 and one of the function added is battery health feature in which you can monitor the health of your battery whether it need to be replaced. But the feature doesn’t work with replacement battery (not original apple battery) and it doesn’t show the health of your battery. There is a way that you can monitor your battery health which is by downloading an apps called “BATTERY LIFE” and it works perfectly on my phone. I guess those who have replacement battery like I do will not enjoy this feature 🙁
It’s been few weeks since I have switched to IOS from android, so what are my thoughts on IOS?
- IOS is stable than android
- Not able to customize the looks and feels unlike android unless it is jail-broken
- Simple design
- Need to download apps in able to clean apps cache unlike android can easily clean cache by accessing settings
- Secured? I guess both security are the same
- Lacks of NFC,quick charge and wireless charging (maybe on iPhone 8?)
Anyway, my overall conclusion is I love the phone because it is simple and elegant though sometimes I am still looking for stuffs that I can do with android but there’s nothing I can do because both are different platforms and have different design. In the future maybe Apple will improve their products specially on hardware in which nowadays there are lots of powerful smart phone that can compete with them in the market.