I would like to share some apps that you can use in Taiwan to remit money from Taiwan to your loved ones in Philippines.
1. SET it was launched few months ago and it is powered by Western Union and King’s Town Bank. Though I haven’t tried it yet but there are lots of good feedback about it and it offer free of charge on your first remittance and only NT$99 for succeeding transactions.
2. TVIP just registered recently haven’t tried it as well, it lacks of marketing through social network site so it is less known.
3. EMQ send – I have tried it already it is quite good but the only downside is the QR code that they suppose to send takes quite some time because I have waited for about an hour. They currently have promo until end of August for zero transaction fee and will be NT$200 per transaction after the promo period.
4. EEC – it is well known cargo and remittance center and most of the migrant workers knows it.
5. FEE mobile – newly launched this September but it only have for android platform, service fee is also NT$200 but i haven’t tried it yet.
Above mentioned apps are easy to use and can remit from convenience store 7-11, family mart, hi-life and ok mart around the neighborhood. From the reviews i have read the most of the migrants trusted EEC due to its popularity amongst the migrants and also SET for the reason it is powered by western union. Most of the apps exchange rate may differ but the highest exchange rate is EMQ send.
Last Saturday due to boredom I decided to have a ride to Sun Moon Lake, isang oras din mahigit ang byahe from where I stay pero worth it naman dahil sa magagandang views sa Sun Moon Lake. Planning for another ride when boredom strikes again 😀
One of the reason why I went back to Philippines earlier than my sister is to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. We celebrated our anniversary in a simple way, went to the department store ate a little and then roamed around.
In a few days I will be going back to Philippines for vacation to spend Christmas and New Year! Medyo excited na ako at mahigit isang taon narin ako di nakakauwi at makasama ang pamilya ko. Well..ganito talaga ang buhay OFW at minsan lang sa isang taon para makasama ang pamilya. Anyway, I am really excited for my upcoming vacation! Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you!
My beloved sister just gave me an eyeglass frame that she used to use, I love the frame because it is light and it fits my chubby face 😀 it is also made in Korea. My lens cost me NT$1000 which I think it is acceptable and quite cheap here in Taiwan though they also have a much cheaper lens but it doesn’t have any function (UV protection etc.) so I chose a little bit expensive one. Thank you little sister for the glass and always treating me whenever I go to visit you.
Here’s an update on my way to smoke-free lifestyle ^-^, I started to quit smoking last August 8 and ever since I didn’t smoke until now. The patches and medicine that the Doctor gave me helped a lot, i took it for 4 weeks and starting yesterday I stopped using the patches and medicine and I hope it will still go well. I think if you don’t have the will to quit smoking even you are taking medicine or patches that the Doctor prescribed it will not work. Make up your mind and decide!
Time flies and I got older again but I thank God for extending my life and for all the blessings. I had an early celebration last August 5 with my sister who treated me for dinner at sobrang nabusog ako sa eat all you can ng Yakiniku. Thank you so much sis for treating your big bro for dinner.